The City of Hoover event staff is happy to assist event organizers with all the details to ensure events are coordinated in an efficient, easy, helpful manner. The following details requirements to secure your event date and location at one of the City of Hoover facilities.
Rental Request Forms
- Submit necessary rental request form based off venue choice to secure event date and location
- Will be reviewed internally for approval
- An insurance certificate is required for each event that is held at a City of Hoover venue and for any event where a city service is provided.
- Insurance certificates must be provided when the appropriate rental request form is submitted.
- A participant waiver which includes the City of Hoover and Parks and Recreation Department is required for all events that involve an athletic activity.
- A copy of the participant waiver must be provided when the rental request form is submitted.
Rental & Staffing Fees
- A non-refundable deposit is required for facility rentals at time the rental request form is submitted.
- The non-refundable deposit will be applied towards the cost of the facility rental.
- The balance of the rental fees and staffing fees are due seven (7) days prior to event date.
- A cleaning/damage deposit is required seven (7) days prior to event date and will be refunded following a post-event facility inspection as long as facility is clean and has no damage.
- Checks for rental and staffing fees should be payable to City of Hoover.